My mind BLEW AWAY when I finished reading the last chapter. It touched my heart!
Gerald May explains deep topics in such an easy manner that it was a quick read. I like the fact he speaks about themes every Christ follower goes through -- mercy, forgiveness, and tribulation -- and how the Lord can break your addiction from anything.
This easy read addresses:
- What is addiction.
- Viewing addiction as a life situation that rules all aspects of an individual's life.
- Addiction is more than a mental challenge.
- There is no magic cure to addiction.
- The spiritual aspect of addiction.
- The emotional aspect of addiction.
- The physical aspect of addiction.
God's grace redeems.
This book is a MUST READ for all believers-- regardless of your spiritual level. Clearly, this book will help you find breakthrough in your addictions.
Get started now by finding breakthrough in Christ.