The scripture verses and commentaries within the prayers found on Abide are within the free and fair use described by their publishers and shared for a limited and transformative purpose.
There are a number of open source translations, commentaries, and libraries used in the development of these prayers. Many of these are copyrighted by their respective owners and our use does not infer ownership or license agreements. Our use is defined by the respective copyright holders. We have attempted to display the majority, but not limited to, those licenses here.
- The Holy Bible, English Standard Version® (ESV®), copyright © 2001 by Crossway, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.”
- The Holy Bible, The Message. (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002. Used by permission of NavPress Publishing Group.
- The Holy Bible, New International Version®, (NIV)® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc. ® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
- The Authorized (King James) Version (KJV). Rights in the Authorized Version in the United Kingdom are vested in the Crown. Reproduced by permission of the Crown’s patentee, Cambridge University Press.
- The Holy Bible, The NET Bible ® (NET), The New English Translation Copyright 1996 by Bible Studies Press, L.L.C. Net Bible ® is a registered trademark the Net Bible ® Logo, Service mark copyright © 1997 by Biblical Studies Press, L.L.C. all rights reserved.
- Scripture quotations taken from the Amplified® Bible, Copyright © 2015 by The Lockman Foundation. Used by permission.
- Scripture quotations taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973,1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation. Used by permission."
- Bible.org ©1996-2006, various commentaries, blogs, and research reprinted with permission, All rights reserved.
- Got Questions Ministries © Copyright 2002-2015. Various commentaries, blogs, and research reprinted with permission and with all rights reserved. http://www.gotquestions.org