Social Media Associate
Part Time, Flexible Location
Are you interested in using your gifts to serve God? Do you love posting inspirational messages and interacting with people on social media? Do you have an active, thriving Instagram account–or have you previously managed a company’s social media accounts?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, you could be Abide’s first social media associate!
Our team needs build our presence across all social media platforms–Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Our first priority is to grow our Instagram channel and be an influencer in the Christian space. We are looking for someone who is passionate about Biblical meditation and prayer. In this role, you will work roughly 10 hours per week. This position is ideal for someone who blends creativity and planning. This person has strong communication and organizational skills, is a self-starter, and has a passion for media ministry.
- Passion for growing in and sharing about your Christian faith
- Previous experience managing and growing social media accounts
- Clear communicator (both oral and written)
- Self starter and team oriented, who also works well independently
- Access to own computer
- Professional references
- Bachelor degree with 3-5 years of work experience
- Previous experience in a social media/ community manager role
- Ability to interpret analytic findings and transfer into actionable insights
- Help develop and implement the strategy for Abide’s Instagram account, ensuring posts and content align with the company’s overarching mission and brand.
- Create beautiful and inspirational images and videos to share.
- Write thoughtful and intentional commentary that engages with the audience.
- Regularly interact with community members and influencers.
- Track and analyze performance of posts, report on weekly findings, and develop best practices going forward.
- Post regularly on other social media platforms as well- Facebook, Twitter, Facebook groups, etc.
- Be available for scheduled weekly video conference calls.
- Work closely with Abide’s leadership team in developing social media content strategy.
Varies depending on experienceApply to job
If you have any questions or want to send further examples of your work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our headquarters is located at 530 Oak Grove Ave #204, Menlo Park, 94025.
Posted on Oct. 31, 2017