Content Programming Associate
Part Time, Flexible Location
Are you interested in working with a spiritually focused Silicon Valley startup? Carpenters Code is looking for someone who is passionate about Biblical meditation and prayer ministries to help with content and marketing production and operations 20 hours per week. In this role, you will help produce, review, upload and schedule the publishing of Abide’s content and marketing. This position is ideal for someone who has strong communication and organizational skills, is a self-starter and has a passion for media ministry.
Our team from Google and other competitive companies is committed to delivering beautiful experiences to connect users with Christ and community. We blend professional excellence with great purpose, fellowship and prayer.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and willingness to be creative
- A passion for helping others grow in their spiritual life
- Team oriented with the ability to work well independently
- Familiarity with online content and marketing
- Access to own computer
- Professional references
- Previous experience in administration, communication or project management.
- Bachelor degree with 3-5 years of work experience
- Organize, review, upload, and schedule Abide audio, video and written meditation content on the Abide app, YouVersion, YouTube and other platforms.
- Track and analyze analytics on Abide, the YouVersion “Bible App”, YouTube, and other platforms and manage surveys and customer interviews on content use and suggest improvements.
- Follow the budget for content and marketing campaigns.
- Suggest creative or practical changes to meditation content and marketing strategies to help.
- Improve production value and effectiveness.
- Assist in design, writing, production, and other tasks as agreed with the Content and Marketing leads.
- Be available for scheduled weekly video conference calls.
- Be available 15-20 hours per week
$13.00 / hourApply to job
Our headquarters is located at 530 Oak Grove Ave #204, Menlo Park, 94025.
Posted on Oct. 31, 2017